The ETF (European Training Foundation) is seeking to establish a reserve list for vocational education and training specialists (temporary agent – function group AD, grade 7)
The successful candidates will work directly with the ETF partner countries and contribute to the development of the ETF’s expertise.
Provide policy guidance and capacity development in the area of VET to the ETF partner countries by:
Guiding policy makers and stakeholders in the partner countries in the identification of policy frameworks;
- Building capacity in the partner countries for the implementation and monitoring of country specific VET policy frameworks;
- Provide in-depth analysis of partner country VET policies and systems;
- Support the EU Institutions in policy dialogue and the EU programming cycle in the field of VET and skills development;
- Liaise with and build up networks of key actors in the ETF partner countries, international organisations and the EU Institutions;
- Contribute to the development of ETF thematic expertise by drafting position papers and policy briefs, by taking part in the design of innovative initiatives and the development of new methodologies, by participating in relevant networks, and ensuring knowledge sharing across ETF country teams and externally.
More information about the candidature profile and requirement on Selection procedure ETF/REC/17/06 – VET specialists