Three members’ categories are proposed:
- Individual Members
- Corporate Members
- EGPA/EAPAA Members
Annual Membership fees
|Individual members||75,00 €|
|Corporate members||375,00 €|
|EGPA/EAPAA members||775,00 €|
- Everybody interested in public administration is welcome.
- Members pay an annual fee of 75 € which entitles them to receive reduced registration fees for EGPA Annual Conference and Dialogues.
- Members have access to the EGPA network and to EGPA Study Groups activities
Corporate membership is also available for institutions.
- The annual fee is 375 €.
- Corporate members receive a copy of IRAS Journal and a copy of EGPA publication. Members may send three representatives to the Conferences and dialogues at reduced rates.
- Members of these institutions have access to the EGPA network and to EGPA Study Groups activities
Corporate Members of EGPA can be affiliated to EAPAA. When affiliated, they are kept informed about the developments with respect to accreditation, and will have opportunities to discuss accreditation related issues in the EAPAA Advisory Panel which will meet during EGPA conferences. Furthermore, affiliated EGPA members are entitled to significantly reduced accreditation fees, when they ask EAPAA to accredit their programme(s).
Affiliated members pay an (extra) accreditation services fee to EGPA
EGPA Corporate Member and accreditation service fee: 775 €
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact:
The EGPA Executive Secretary
Dr. Fabienne Maron
Executive Secretary and IIAS Scientific Administrator
European Group of Public Administration
6th Floor – C Block
Rue du Commerce 96 B
1040 Brussels – Belgium