EGPA – Improving Administrative Sciences Worldwide
The EGPA is a regional group of the International Institute of Administrative Sciences (IIAS) whose purpose is to strengthen contacts and exchanges among European specialists in Public Administration, both scholars and practitioners.
It aims to provide academics and practitioners with European Platform for Public Administration.
The EGPA aims to :
- organise and encourage the exchange of information on developments in the theory and practice of public administration ;
- foster comparative studies and the development of public administrative theory within a European perspective ;
- facilitate the application of innovative ideas, methods, and techniques in public administration ;
- include young teachers, researchers, as also civil servants in its activities.
ACTIVITIES / SERVICES
To realize its objectives, the EGPA implements the following actions :
- organizes and sponsors conferences and dialogues ;
- sets up and manages study groups ;
- publishes books.