30 Oct 2014
The National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Faculty of Public Administration, Department of Law, Bucharest, Romania in partnership with University of Sakarya, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Turkey and with the participation of the Romanian Institute for Human Rights, Bucharest, Romania.
Start Date: 21th of November 2014
End Date: 22nd of November 2014
Conference venue: NUPSPA International Conference Centre, Bucharest, Romania
Language of the conference: English.
The topics covered by the conference are:
- Judicial administrative rulings;
- The influence of human rights in the law;
- Migration and the law;
- Globalisation and sustainable development;
- New frontiers in criminal justice;
- The future of administrative configuration and law.
For participation please submit your
- paper proposal until 9 November 2014
- paper acceptance 10 November 2014
- final paper until 20 November, 2014.
For more information, read the full call for paper